Just confirmed the parts on my first build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it looks pretty good. But I suggest you up the hard drive to 320gb/500gb. That way you have more room for videos. And that Powersupply is overkill, You won't need anymore then 600W but make sure it's a good trustable brand.

he said hes only watching video clips on the net. hes not going to need an additional 100GB+ for that.

he said hes only watching video clips on the net. hes not going to need an additional 100GB+ for that.

Let me start by saying i will be using this Computer mainly to:

Surf the Net
Watch Video Clips on the net
Play games (java) on the net
Download NFL, NHL,NBA games via torrent.
Play a couple High End games such as Madden 08', NHL 08', NBA 08', and a few others. But Im not an avid gamer, only a few times a week(if that).
I would also like to have multiple things running at once without lagging.
I also want to be able to upgrade with ease in the future.

I am pretty set in my parts, but if you guys think i messed up on a part i am definitely willing to listen.

Parts are:
Check post #6

Bold.

Well i will be downloading games via torrent, it wont be an absurd amount.

Lets say 20 games for NFL
5/10 games for NHL
20/30 games for NBA

seems fine... genius move on the 8600gt, because of the purevideo2 engine... and it can handle some gaming... PSU change??

seems fine... genius move on the 8600gt, because of the purevideo2 engine... and it can handle some gaming... PSU change??

Were you suggesting i upgrade from the 8600gt, or is that one good for casual gaming? Also what do you mean PSU change?

edit: nm i got what you were saying, just woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom