24" Full HD monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

advancedgeek

Daemon Poster
I want to know which 24" monitor is the best that supports full hd that is 1920 x 1200 but i am stuck with several different choices and i heard samsung is the best one but which model is the best for it? try to list few good ones and also list a 1680 x 1050 monitor too. I probably won't be 100% sure on getting 24" so just list a 1920 x 1200 and 1680 x 1050 monitors that are good. thanks.

I want to know which 24" monitor is the best that supports full hd that is 1920 x 1200 but i am stuck with several different choices and i heard samsung is the best one but which model is the best for it? try to list few good ones and also list a 1680 x 1050 monitor too. I probably won't be 100% sure on getting 24" so just list a 1920 x 1200 and 1680 x 1050 monitors that are good. thanks.

all I gotta say is, you better have some serious GPU horse power with 1920 x 1200 resolution...or say hello to lag-o-rama

i have a 22 inch widescreen 1680x1050 and i absolutely LOVE it. It is crystal clear even compared to my dads huge seminew crt. Samsung SyncMaster 226bw ftw

i just at least want to get prepared for full hd and probably getting 22" won't allow me to get 24" later on so i really want 24" for now. also i am getting 9 series once it's out so i still can play at low res if i want. btw 15" monitor sucks which is nec and contrast ratio of 300:1 and response time of 30ms!!!!! that spec really makes me want to upgrade to full hd. at least...

also btw is the dell monitor good? the 24" is pretty cheap.

i just at least want to get prepared for full hd and probably getting 22" won't allow me to get 24" later on so i really want 24" for now. also i am getting 9 series once it's out so i still can play at low res if i want. btw 15" monitor sucks which is nec and contrast ratio of 300:1 and response time of 30ms!!!!! that spec really makes me want to upgrade to full hd. at least...

also btw is the dell monitor good? the 24" is pretty cheap.

hahaha im still using a dell 15" TFT. no idea what the latency is, but ive never had any flicker at 75hz refresh rate.

Is SOYO DYLM24D6 24" LCD monitor good? i found on 3dgameman video on youtube and also yeah like what he says i don't really need all those goodies on the monitor. i just want good contrast ratio(around 1000:1), good response time (around 6-8ms), and a reliable monitor that would have no dead pixels. I don't really need speakers or lots of output, input device on it. nor i need a usb or a card reader or anything like that.

I just picked up the x24 acer that best buy has on sale for 399 friday. Not a bad monitor for the money. 1000:1 contrast, 5ms refresh, 1920x1200 resolution, and my god is it bright, i have the brightness set at 0. If you like mail in rebates you can pick it up from microcenter for 299 after rebate. And my 8800gts is enough to run the resolution at native, i'll see how well it plays bioshock when i get home :)

so um... can anyone recommend some 22" and 24" monitors? i just don't want to end up buying a crappy monitor that gets dead pixels easily or have some problem so any good recommended monitors?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom