Screwed Up Comp Wont Turn Off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

winblowz

In Runtime
My bro has g4 book(originally a g3 w/ new cpu) with osx, and I went to th eequivalent of "network places" on a pc... forget what its called... anyways.. the THING FROZE. I can still move the mouse, but I cant select anything or run applications.

THE PROBLEM IS, I CAN'T RESTART IT.
As far as I know... no restart button. When I press the power button again, NOTHING HAPPENS.

I need urgent help!
thanks'

:D

Al

alright, lets use logic. its a laptop, right? what power a laptop? a battery. pull out the battery and unplug it from the wall. see, if you use your brain you can figure it out. after that, throw the piece of shit mac in the trash.

hey... im not the greatest mac fan, but knuckle50, your an idiot! Sr~I'm so logical-did u ever think that PULLING THE BATTERY OUT WHILE ITS RUNNING MIGHT **** IT UP?

Can someone give me some advice that is actually useful?

I already unplugged the power cord from the plug strip, and the battery is losing power... should I just wait?
Or is pulling the battery out a serious idea???....

no control alt delete... I cant ask him, hese in Berkley working.. The stupid flower x thingy or whatever didnt work either. I tried flower q and flower x and neither worked... any other ideas? The piece of crap is still running...
thanks

ROFL, so how long has the computer been on? ram depletion... anyone? lol

pull the plug man.. sounds like an old, used up computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom