i have a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

corye

Baseband Member
ok i got the amd x2 6000+ and a biostar tf570 sli mobo the processor fits in fine and everything but for some **** reason the fan will not fit on right is there something im doing wrong?.... i can get one side clipped but the other side will not go down no matter what i do...it seems like the copper/brass pipes or whatever they are on the bottom of the fan are gettin in the way...im so frustrated right now i almost broke my fan

i have tried it both ways its the same on both sides the fan wont sit all the way down and when i get one side clipped it wont get the other side....and i dont know what an hsf is but all i have is what came in the amd package

yes i can get one side down but its impossible to get the other side down i hope i didnt freakin break the proc i pushed kinda hard one time

i swear if i push any harder the mobo is gonna snap and some guy on newegg had the same prob and said he mounted at a 2-5 degree angle but i cant even get it at an angle

yea they are gonna be kinda of crappy cuz they are from my cellphone ill post in just a sec

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom