EVGA is unrivaled

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't been posting as much becuase I have been working constantly....I have been buying stuff one after another but when Im not working I am either sleeping or doing something relaxing....I still wonder if they have any 7900GS KO left becuase if they do and they send me one new I may just instantly sell it unopened and purchase the X1950XT.

congrats... tell us how much u get for it ...

XFX is the warrent where if if you overclock to mcuh they will replace it, and if you sell it to another person, they also get the warrenty..

EVGA will also replace cards that were overclocked....neither of them will replace a volt modded card as you are physically modifying the card.

i dont really see evga or xfx being better then one another, i have heard excellent things about both of their customer service
i hated bfg's tech support they would run me in circles for nothing

i dont really see evga or xfx being better then one another, i have heard excellent things about both of their customer service
i hated bfg's tech support they would run me in circles for nothing

They did the same thing for me. I got an emial said I could RMA my card, and then, when on the phone, they said i had to do more "tests"

customer servoce may be great at EVGA, btu their tech support is about as crappy as it gets. i called like 3 times and it seemed i was talking to like...the guy at mcdonald's or something. he didnt even know his own product, which he ws supposed to be supporting technically lol.

The people are eVGA are good people. Much like newegg, they go out of their way for your satisfaction. They don't number crunch and penny squeeze, because in business, some of your best deals you make are the ones you lose money on.

It's all about building a good reputation and if you have to take an initial hit, you do it, because it will repay 10 fold.

This is why the airlines are failing. They pinch and squeeze every dime and cancel so many flights, that people avoid entire airlines based on poor customer services and reliability.

Companies like newegg and evga can get 3 new customers for every one person that they go out of their way for, because that person will talk about how great the company is.

I haven't been posting as much becuase I have been working constantly....I have been buying stuff one after another but when Im not working I am either sleeping or doing something relaxing....I still wonder if they have any 7900GS KO left becuase if they do and they send me one new I may just instantly sell it unopened and purchase the X1950XT.

I was gonna say, I would just sell the 8600 on Ebay and buy a 8800

The people are eVGA are good people. Much like newegg, they go out of their way for your satisfaction. They don't number crunch and penny squeeze, because in business, some of your best deals you make are the ones you lose money on.

It's all about building a good reputation and if you have to take an initial hit, you do it, because it will repay 10 fold.

This is why the airlines are failing. They pinch and squeeze every dime and cancel so many flights, that people avoid entire airlines based on poor customer services and reliability.

Companies like newegg and evga can get 3 new customers for every one person that they go out of their way for, because that person will talk about how great the company is.

yeah where i work the sales team doesnt work on a commision. that way no one is pressured into seeling stuff. we're quite happy to advice someone to buy something cheaper and better than something more expensive. it works because we get loads of customers, and for a small 4 person company, we have a turnover of around £1,000,000. customer support should always come first. commissions are bogus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom