EVGA is unrivaled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora

Renowned Budgeting Master
here is a story about my 7900GS KO that I purchased way back at christmas. I saw it spark the other day and got scared becuase I never registered my EVGA card and there is no serial on the back left or anything so there was no way to register it. I called tech support and told them that I had no serial but wanted to RMA my EVGA card. I really thought I was going to have to pay full price for a new card but I talked to someone named Gabriel Perez and he told me to send him pictures of the front and back of the card with a print screen of the invoice from newegg. So i did and a day later he emailed me a whole NEW serial which I was able to register it. Now I am going to register the card and then RMA it for a "product of equal performance and value" Since the 7900GS KO is not sold anymore they will most likely send me an 8600GTS instead. Hah EVGA is unrivaled in customer support...

Thats cool, I noticed they stopped making the KO version. I would get the 8600GTS, and then step-up to an 8800GTS in november.

Great customer service

BFG sucks, I called to get an RMA, after an email told me I could, and the guy would let me.....

So far i have yet to hear anything other than good things about evga, makes me glad i picked them.

I heard XFX is good, if you dont plan to step-up within 3 months, or if your buying used.

XFX used to be horrible then when the 7 series cards came out they really turned it around are now rivaling evga for the best nvidia cards just evga's customer support isn't matched by anyone.

here is a story about my 7900GS KO that I purchased way back at christmas. I saw it spark the other day and got scared becuase I never registered my EVGA card and there is no serial on the back left or anything so there was no way to register it. I called tech support and told them that I had no serial but wanted to RMA my EVGA card. I really thought I was going to have to pay full price for a new card but I talked to someone named Gabriel Perez and he told me to send him pictures of the front and back of the card with a print screen of the invoice from newegg. So i did and a day later he emailed me a whole NEW serial which I was able to register it. Now I am going to register the card and then RMA it for a "product of equal performance and value" Since the 7900GS KO is not sold anymore they will most likely send me an 8600GTS instead. Hah EVGA is unrivaled in customer support...

dang.... thats freaking nice.. is that why u haven't been posting as much?

dang.... thats freaking nice.. is that why u haven't been posting as much?

I haven't been posting as much becuase I have been working constantly....I have been buying stuff one after another but when Im not working I am either sleeping or doing something relaxing....I still wonder if they have any 7900GS KO left becuase if they do and they send me one new I may just instantly sell it unopened and purchase the X1950XT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom