Will this work??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been using vista ulitmate for 2months now....and I like it. It's still easier to use xp pro and I have a few programs that aren't compatible with Vista. I've adjusted well and am using vista 24/7.

Makvli, easy bro. It's just an OS that we are talking about. No need to get bent out of shape just because someone doesn't like Vista. Listen, within time, Vista will be the main OS just like xp. Just give the rest of us some time to get used to vista.

Back to the main topic, Vista will run on a pc with 512mb of ram but it will be rather sluggish. I installed it once on a compaq evo N620c laptop and it ran surprisingly well.
Anyway, good luck to all of you who will one day install vista. BTW, disabling many services under vista helps a whole lot.

I've been using vista ulitmate for 2months now....and I like it. It's still easier to use xp pro and I have a few programs that aren't compatible with Vista. I've adjusted well and am using vista 24/7.

Makvli, easy bro. It's just an OS that we are talking about. No need to get bent out of shape just because someone doesn't like Vista. Listen, within time, Vista will be the main OS just like xp. Just give the rest of us some time to get used to vista.

Back to the main topic, Vista will run on a pc with 512mb of ram but it will be rather sluggish. I installed it once on a compaq evo N620c laptop and it ran surprisingly well.
Anyway, good luck to all of you who will one day install vista. BTW, disabling many services under vista helps a whole lot.

i agree with you, cant wait till its mainstream and we'll be able to laugh at old school XP fanboys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom