• SPX

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

koldapu

Fully Optimized
Which power supply, considering noise the most, would you buy for the ThermalTake Tsunami case?

1. Antec TRUE480W

2. ThermalTake 420W PSU

The antec true is very very quiet i know this because i own one. But yah i would trust antec i like their product

i thought so . . . i have a laptop and whenever i keep it on my desk, i put it on the antec notebook cooler . . . even that is relatively quiet

i have the thermaltake and i like it a lot. VERY well-built and heavy, doubled the overll weight of my computer. its pretty quiet as well.

I agree the thermaltake is pretty darn quite, someone should put them side by side and check so we will know which one is quiter for a fact

which one would I use, neither cause they are both horrible. Get a fortron 530watt, one of the best that you can get, also its pretty quiet.

do you know how quiet it is exactly? the fortron, in dBA?

i saw the price on newegg.com $75 . . . not bad

Well I couldn't find the number, but everywhere I looked they kept refering to it as quiet. Also, if your not happy with the fans you can swap them out, my post was mainly made because the fortrons are pretty much the highest quality you can get for a reasonable price (pc power & cooling units go for about $230). The fortron is a great snag, and I have a 6 year old fortron sitting next to me, and its still running, no problems.

sewer... shut the hell up. youve posted that the fortron is better in about 10 threads by now. you havent used any other power supplies and yet you say theyre both terrible. just stop being retarded. you can post that youve had it and its worked great, but dont say its the best friggin power supply on the market, cuz its not. my 420 watt thermaltake works fine too. there areplenty of other good power supplies out there, that work great and dont cost 75 bucks. stop the sales pitch and try to help people, man

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom