Safest way to transport hard drives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kray

Baseband Member
I have my two hard drives which I have put in external enclosures. I was wondering what the safest method for bringing them to college with me would be. I'm gonna be taking a plane so should I just throw the enclosures in the middle of my clothes and hope for the best? Or do you guys think I should keep em with me in my backpack. Or take em out and ship em separately with a bunch of packing peanuts.

Hmm I never really thought about that, people might plug em in and look at what's on there...Well I'm gonna keep em in their enclosures in my backpack which is gonna be with me at all times. My friend kept his portable HD in his bag one time so I think the xray machine that they use to scan carry on baggage won't mess em up. Hopefully :)

you could take out the disks inside the drive and use them as ninja stars.

just make sure if you're going on a plane with them that when you go through security you take them out and let them know that thier hard drives.

you shouldn't have any problems taking them as carry ons. Think of all the people who take there laptops with them.... There are hard drives in those and they seem to work fine afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom