Build a Gaming system

Status
Not open for further replies.

theoldnyx

Solid State Member
guys i want to build a gaming system but i need some help there are 2 systems that i got in my mind
the first is
Processor : Core 2 DUO E6600
M.B :nforce 650I Ultra
RAM :2 GIGS King stone
G.C :xfx gforce 8500 GT

the seconed is
Processor :AMD 5200
M.B :Msi platinum -k9A
RAM :2 GIGS King stone
G.C :xfx gforce 8500 GT
i want to go for the first one actually but i am not sure about the mother bord
any way what do you think guys?

why the mother board is not that? i mean it's nforce and most of reviews recommend it.
thanks

why the mother board is not that? i mean it's nforce and most of reviews recommend it.
thanks

The P35 is cheaper, better, and it supports 1333MHz FSB and 45nm without BIOS update

ok the budget for the graphic card is not that much i think i will go for the 8600 gt and the same for the processor so if the Q6600 is not expensive i will go for it to but for the M.B i want the best in the market what ever this cost

The P35 is cheaper, better, and it supports 1333MHz FSB and 45nm without BIOS update

What he said. If you decide to go quad core get it from clubIT because they guarantee the newest stepping which you definately want. Also a better video alternative than the 8500 if you cant afford an 8800 gts is the 1950pro.

The board i have the p35-ds3r is about 150 ish or less, the e6750 will run you about 185 or you can get a q6600 for around 300.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom