Building Comp for Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, and with his rendering, he will see that improvement with a quad core cpu, not sli or xfire cards. I do 3D animation and my quad core is what makes my rendering so fast.

Honestly, I would recommend your friend to do a little bit of research on exactly what he wants for his computer before he tells you to go and build him one. No offense to you or anything, its just he knows what he wants better than you do and hopefully he will discover what is better for his money. Have him come on this forum himself and there are plenty of people here that are happy to help him get exactly what he needs.

Oh, and with his rendering, he will see that improvement with a quad core cpu, not sli or xfire cards. I do 3D animation and my quad core is what makes my rendering so fast.

Honestly, I would recommend your friend to do a little bit of research on exactly what he wants for his computer before he tells you to go and build him one. No offense to you or anything, its just he knows what he wants better than you do and hopefully he will discover what is better for his money. Have him come on this forum himself and there are plenty of people here that are happy to help him get exactly what he needs.

he need a q6600...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom