Need pci wieless card

Status
Not open for further replies.
no i think is was an extra antenna connected (replaced) i dont think tht is is manufacture antenna, mines got plastic around it so i dont think it will work

yea okay i got to go to work in about 10 mins :(lol some1 has already tired it but try to make sure lol and i will when i get it and we will see if it works

No, that won't do any good. You have to have the parabola shape in order for it to work correctly.

The parabola helps because if you have your router against a wall, pointing towards the interior of your house, half of the signal is probably being absorbed from the wall behind the router.

Thus, making a reflective parabola will help the signal from being absorbed into the wall, and sending the signal to where you want it to go.

so u put it over the router antenna then? what do you mean about the shape with it been by the wall

i will when i get back from work. Nick try it i am at about 8pm if u wanna o it then:) i dont quite get the instruction lol specially the part about the business card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom