which cpu fan is better?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's Tuniq Tower 120 > Zalman 9700 > Zalman 9500.

The Tuniq has been shown, to be one of the best air coolers on the market, for the price. And it's cheaper than the Zalman 9700. The 9700 cools pretty good, but the Tuniq beats it.

And the thermalright ultra-120 beats them all if you can afford it and have room for it :p

And the thermalright ultra-120 beats them all if you can afford it and have room for it :p

You mean the TR Ultra-120 Extreme beats them all. Mine came in yesterday. lol....I'm not even sure, if I have the space. It's pretty big. A little bigger than the Tuniq, height wise.

i was worried when i got my CPNS9500 but it fits prefectly even on my MATX board, i would be more worried getting a TR Ultra-120 Extreme though

When I was sizing up the Extreme with my case, it looks like it might be touching the PSU. I haven't put it in yet, as I'm waiting for the rest of my parts. I really need a new case.

Ya mine came in yesterday too, but the stupid fed-ex retard delivered it at 11 am. Who the heck is home at 11 am, i gotta work to pay for all this crap. Hopefully the moron will deliver it to my jobsite today like i requested. BTW NEVER use fedex home delivery, it plain sucks. They use contract deliverers so that if you miss the delivery you cant even go to the location and pick it up.

if it touches the PSU wont it just heta up the PSU or not, on my zalman the copper fins are always pretty cold

Ya mine came in yesterday too, but the stupid fed-ex retard delivered it at 11 am. Who the heck is home at 11 am, i gotta work to pay for all this crap. Hopefully the moron will deliver it to my jobsite today like i requested. BTW NEVER use fedex home delivery, it plain sucks. They use contract deliverers so that if you miss the delivery you cant even go to the location and pick it up.

lol, why would someone be buying expensive kit for a computer and be at home at 11 am?

lol, why would someone be buying expensive kit for a computer and be at home at 11 am?

What annoys me is that i requested deliver AFTER 4:30 on both of my items. They both showed up around noon. At least i was able to pick up my cpu from the regular fedex place. No luck picking up my cooler though.

PS, my g0 runs about 10 degrees cooler than my b3 did :D on stock cooling that is.

Ya and the best part is i used the old cooler from the b3 that only has about half the thermal past it really should. I'm quite amazed at the difference between the 2 cpus and glad i decided to go ahead and pay a bit more for the new stepping. Returning the b3 towards my 8800gts today. Whee, just in time for bioshock on tuesday.

Btw, i paid 289 + tax for my B3 from microcenter (brick and mortar) and 315 w/ shipping for my g0 from clubIT. If anyone is still looking to get a g0 clubIT is the way to go, i ordered it friday around 10am, shipped out same day and i got it yesterday(tuesday).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom