Building a New Gaming PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is this? A post contest? Just because someone is a second late from posting the same thing, is the lose? lol....I know..I'm jk...but I think it's an excuse to ramp up your post counts, by posting unnecessary comments.

What is this? A post contest? Just because someone is a second late from posting the same thing, is the lose? lol....I know..I'm jk...but I think it's an excuse to ramp up your post counts, by posting unnecessary comments.

lol... i like helping ppl...

Well, what I meant by the unnecessary posts, is that "^heh u lose". That's not helping me, is it? I don't recall me, calling you the loser, whenever you post the same thing after me. I'm really sorry. I'm just irritated.

Well, what I meant by the unnecessary posts, is that "^heh u lose". That's not helping me, is it? I don't recall me, calling you the loser, whenever you post the same thing after me. I'm really sorry. I'm just irritated.

ya truth be told, i'm in a crazy mood right now, so much schoolwork, i think i may quit the forums for a while to avoid bad grades... who knows... i might also cancel my plans to build a new system... i'll focus on my studies.... i guess this thing games decently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom