time for a upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

valcan222

In Runtime
Ok I have decided its time for a upgrade...... why because i actualy have a little money to spend lol. ok lets get this started lol.

My current comp specs.

Motherboard - Asus m2n32-SLI delux AM2
Powersupply - Antec 550watt
CPU - X2 3800
2 GIGS Corsair RAM
EVGA 8800GTS 640MB

and to everyone who just realized that all that info is in my signature, yea I know but i put it all in the post to lol.

I currently am thinking of upgrading the RAM I am thinking another 2 gigs of the corsair RAM, I am also going to be upgrading the Processor, I was thinking of this

AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ Windsor 3.0GHz 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket AM2 Processor from newegg, what do you all think about this?

what are your thoughts and opinions on the ram and cpu? any suggestions? ideas? or do you think I should upgrade anything else? any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!!!

thanks

~~brian

Why do you need 4GB of RAM? Are you going to be video editing? Graphic rendering or design? Otherwise, theres no need.

Why would you need to upgrade the processor? Can't you just overclock it? And can't you just wait for the Phenom X2s or X4s, instead?

Just overclock your CPU. There is no need to upgrade to the 6000+ Winsor and getting 2 sticks of 2GB RAM unless you're doing some crazy video editing or photoshopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom