Status
Not open for further replies.
i live in uk so 80 dollars is about 40 pounds
hmm bit over my budget
so ill probably go with xblade
can you find a uk site with a good psu and fan with blue light
my budget is around 30pounds
aproximately 60 dollars

How about, since you want to learn about computers, you find your own parts.

Then post a link to them here, and we will look them over and see if it is worth it.

FYI: Power Supplies that come with cases are usually crappy and die relatively quickly...

motoxer! Just wondering, you see that sig picture under your F@H 30K Club? How did you get that? And to rebell07, find the parts and post the links up on here. We'll tell you if it's good and at a decent price.

wait..i thought you said you didnt want to mod it yourself....lian li's are known to be modded, thats one of there things. Im modding a lian li, and almost all of us use lian li's or similar brands becuase of the very high quality and ease of modding. (real nice interior layout, great finish, high quality aluminum, ect)

rebell07...

You will learn more about computers if you do your research, find a part you think is satisfactory, then post a link to use to check it out!

Most users will agree with me, too.

I third motoxer4533. I personally just used an Aspire Explorer case that had a windowed side panel and added a couple fan's to the front panel and 2 cold cathode tubes for extra blueness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom