Annoying operating system decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linux FTW. Seriously, if I could game on linux easily, it would be my main OS. i love Frugalware and Arch, but they aren't for the ones who prefer to stay away from the command line. Why can't vednors release Linux games :(! Screw DirectX and lets get some OpenGL action.

ok my second idea... is to go out buy Vista.... get a copy of XP SP2 from "some sort of site" and then reuse ur key for XP SP2... then reformat and upgrade to VIsta SP1 when its out...

still not making too much sense the way your phrasing it, do we reuse our vista key for xp sp2? will that even work?

Linux FTW. Seriously, if I could game on linux easily, it would be my main OS. i love Frugalware and Arch, but they aren't for the ones who prefer to stay away from the command line. Why can't vednors release Linux games :(! Screw DirectX and lets get some OpenGL action.

lets not get off topic ppl :p no real gamer uses linux...

Vista is clogged with cholesterol. Go for XP any day. No one needs to waste RAM and CPU time. Wait until that computer becomes like junk too, just like my $2000 computer. You just wait, you'll want XP.

i went to vista for the same reason as u mentioned for dx10.

to be honest with u vista aint that bad. at least no where near as bad as most ppl make it seem. ive been running it for sicne i got my computer and its runs just as well as xp. only difference is in game i do admit it takes alot out of games/3dmark. hopefully sp1 will improve it a lil bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom