iexplore proccess keeps growing

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakir_sudry

Baseband Member
when i use the internet explorer then the proccess iexplore keeps growing in it's memory size, only when i close all internet explorer windows it disappers..

Well duh. All programs continue to grow in memory size (when they are doing different, non-regular operations). When you close Internet Explorer obviously it disappears, IEXPLORER.EXE IS Internet Explorer.

Also, I recommend you download Mozilla Firefox, it's so much more efficient and safer. Honestly, you should.

Actually most times it does not disappear just runs in the background its microsofts way of speeding the program up but just slows the computer down

Really? I never heard of that, what is that, a Vista feature. I never really care about my Windows computers, they're just used to play video games and read crap. I could care less what happens to them, haven't been updated since I installed Windows over it last (whatever is on the CD, is what it gets).

the memory leak issue is AFAIK still unresolved in firefox, so will be just as bad if not worse.

As for everything else, it's still vastly superior to IE.

Use it long enough and you can never go back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom