best way to become a tech expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Build stuff, break stuff, fix stuff. Ask folks that do this stuff every day when you get stuck. Don't be afraid of it. Start small and work up. Don't go out and try screwing with a $7000 server to start your experience. Buy old computers and try to get them working again by swapping parts and loading different OS's. Take notes of what works and what doesn't. Study for certs.

WATS RONG WITH CELERON D TELL ME please
lol :)

There is nothing wrong with Celeron Ds. They're great for general usage, such as internet and word applications, but they're not great for gaming, if you plan to.

youll always keep learning about computers, a guide wont cut it, i thought i knew alot, came here two days ago, and my knowledge has gone up 100 times over, and still learning everytime i check the forums

youll always keep learning about computers, a guide wont cut it, i thought i knew alot, came here two days ago, and my knowledge has gone up 100 times over, and still learning everytime i check the forums

Actually, that is somewhat true; but learning and also helping others with your own personal experience will what make your brain going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom