Final set-up~

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 9 series is said to be almost 2 times more powerful than the 8800 Ultra, or GTX.

Well I put all the parts on hold so, I haven't paid anything yet. And I can cancel at any time... I think I'm going to everyone seems to hate my motherboard lol. It's just the reason I get some of these parts and not ones you guys suggest is because I don't have a credit card as of yet, and my parents are very skeptical about putting card numbers on the internet. (You see my parents have a lot of credit and money on their cards, so they don't trust anyone especially on the internet). Exactly how safe is newegg? Maybe I can convince them it's safe lol. But, me being a minor does not help my situation... The place where I get my parts is a store nearby my home and it has most parts but not all. So... I'll wait until the 9 series comes out or else I'm going to regret it lol.

On a side note, I believe it's b1gapl's birthday! Happy birthday :).

yes atleast get a p5k deluxe if u want a really high cost, high end overclocking chipset

btw are there any cheaper versions of p5k that overclock just as well w/o wifi and heavy prices

MSI P35 Platinum and Gigabyte P35-DS3R.

edit: Oh...you said cheaper versions of the P5K. Well the regular P5K, should do as well. Reviews have shown that all the P35 chipsets, all perform pretty much the same. It's just the features that sets them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom