building a new comp

Status
Not open for further replies.
well thanks for all the help guys ill be back in prolly 4-5 days to tell you how it goes lol

Well yeah, it is a waste of money. Running 2 8800GTS, you can get one, overclock it and make it work like there is 2 8800GTS in your computer. I think it'll work like 2 8800GTS when you overclock it.

I think he is getting 8600 now and then he will get another one to SLI it

But I'm pretty sure than one 8800GTS 320MB is faster than two 8600GTS, and it is cheaper as well

Thats why SLI is a waste of money.........

I think he is getting 8600 now and then he will get another one to SLI it

But I'm pretty sure than one 8800GTS 320MB is faster than two 8600GTS, and it is cheaper as well

Thats why SLI is a waste of money.........

i agree with u phucng, SLi usually results in upto 40% increase in performance... and with a 3rd party cooler, most cards can overclock like that.....

lol
screw-standard.jpg

you guys. i love my sli set up! and no, one overclocked 7900gs does not perform as well as two overclocked 7900gs'.
which is something that most of you always forget to mention....you can overclock BOTH the cards. :eek:
although, i would probably just get one 8800gtx, because SLI with those would be extremely warm and toasty.

lol
screw-standard.jpg

you guys. i love my sli set up! and no, one overclocked 7900gs does not perform as well as two overclocked 7900gs'.
which is something that most of you always forget to mention....you can overclock BOTH the cards. :eek:
although, i would probably just get one 8800gtx, because SLI with those would be extremely warm and toasty.

i agree... but its not worth paying 100% to get 40% INCREASE, unless he finds a crackhead to buy it from like u did nagasama :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom