XP SP3 Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
well its new to every1 else so its good for ppl to know... but i wanna try that sp3 tho... demonoid here i come.... thanks again peter :)

torrent sites that you have to sign up for are BAD. they can track your information

use torretspy. it collects torrents from every torrent site, but you dont log in, you just download the torrent and download it with your favorite program

torrent sites that you have to sign up for are BAD. they can track your information

use torretspy. it collects torrents from every torrent site, but you dont log in, you just download the torrent and download it with your favorite program

Demonoid is NOT BAD. You have MUCH to learn.

why is it not bad?

i usually wont log into any torrent site when i can go on torrentspy and download the same thing without logging in.

now im not saying i DONT have a demonoid account because i do, but i RARELY use it

MGCOOK said:

sorry to say BUT YOR ARE THE ONE BEING TRACKED SORRY BUT YOU ARE AN IDIOT, and here is proof i have posted this countelss times

A bit of scary news appeared at ZDnet yesterday. We all know MPAA are little stupid sometimes but they take their job seriously and they still have a lot of power and manners how to achieve their goals. TorrentSpy, a popular BitTorrent search engine, was ordered on May 29 by a federal judge in the Central District of California in Los Angeles to create logs detailing users' activities on the site. TorrentSpy has promised in its privacy policy never to track visitors without their consent. “It is likely that TorrentSpy would turn off access to the U.S. before tracking its users,” Rothken said. “If this order were allowed to stand, it would mean that Web sites can be required by discovery judges to track what their users do even if their privacy policy says otherwise.”

This is believed to be the first time a judge has ordered a defendant to log visitor activity and then hand over the information to the plaintiff. Many Web companies keep visitor logs, which can include Internet Protocol addresses, as well as other information. Some choose not to record this data, including EFF, von Lohmann said. The TorrentSpy homepage ic currently displaying a brief message about current events and informs about the state of actual monitoring:

While we use Google Analytics for website statistics, TorrentSpy servers have never tracked your IP Address, the searches you make, or how you use the site. We are dedicated to your privacy and we are fighting for your rights.

It will be interesting to see how will this case end - I know many admins of torrent sites around the world and failure (for TorrentSpy) could mean a lot of troubles, as MPAA could easily continue in similar activities with other torrent websites. The main problem of TorrentSpy is it was hosted in the States for a long time (currently in Holland), and so it became way more vulnerable to American law and institutions. The site is topping almost 1 million visitors a day with more than 16% from United States, so this decision would probably have serious consequences.

The PROOF
TorrentSpy ordered to start tracking visitors | CNET News.com

sorry better luck next time tell the MPAA i said hi, TORRENTSPY HANDS YOUR IP TO THE MPAA

If you want a quality tracker with DEDICATED UPLOADERS WITH 100MB SERVERS ON ALL DAY, AND THE LATEST RELEASES WAY QUICKER THAN DEMONOID USE [SNIPPED] it PwnZ the heck outta demonoid Just say i sent you

now that u seethe truth use this site instead [SNIPPED] it isnt as big as demonoid because it is a scene release site very goo if you like downloading new movies/games/programs at ver fast speeds, we have many dedicated uploaders there

owned.gif

i'll try that one out then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom