best way to become a tech expert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any time there was a problem with a computer in my family, I would try to fix it myself before calling anyone. Eventually, things just become second-nature. Bottom line is, much like everyone else has been saying, you can't just read how to be a computer expert and expect to be a computer expert. You need the hands-on experience and just keep plugging along. It's not that difficult to pick up, especially at your age.

You can't read everything out of a book and become a Computer Expert in just a few hours. It takes awhile to learn, but well to learn, try building yourself a computer, or opening up and old one and putting it back together. That might give you an idea.

lol, i like how one person said early in this thread, just experience it, read the forums, and check up on sites if you want to know specifics, keep up to date etc, and about 6 or 7 posts have followed saying the exact same thing just paraphrased.

but yeah, basically just read the forums lots

try checking out some websites like vongogo mentioned, they are good to keep you up to date, and wikipedia is great for specifics

im a genius!

READ, READ, READ, keep up to date on current info, browse around threads, and try to get firsthand experience by doing things such as building a computer yourself.

i have already asked about parts
my topic is called compatible
its porobably on the next page
or look at my topics at my profile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom