Status
Not open for further replies.

rebell07

In Runtime
how did u guys get to become such good tech experts
could you share the wisdom
im 13 and by the time im 14-15
i want to be awesome tech experts like u guys

w00t someone younger than me, just browse these forums and search things you dont understand on google

i would prefer just having it like in 1 big guide or book
or whatever so i spend more time learning
less time searching

When I first joined this forum 3 years ago, I knew absolutely nothing. All I did was read a lot of threads, and ask a lot of questions. That's it...and wikipedia...

Basically, build your own computer, and use it. Experience is everything.

If you want to find out how to do something specific, ask somebody, or search google
And stick around on forums like this, you can learn heaps.

Itd hard to make a guide to make an expert out of anyone, seeing as how its information would be on technology that would be depricated in a matter of weeks. Just keep on top of things like vongogo suggested.

Although learning about antiquated technology isnt always a waste of time. The basics of a lot of things remain true throughout the years.

I think just going on the computer will do it, I got my computer at 8/9 back in the day (17, going on 18 now), and whenever windows crashed i'd get to learn alot about computers while trying to fix it :)

Still learning with hardware though :)

You can't just read guides and become an expert. You need experience and interaction to become good at computers. Just stick with this forums and read around, contribute what your can, and accept all feedback, good or bad from smarter members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom