cannot view source

Status
Not open for further replies.

okboy

Solid State Member
why my internet explorer cannot view source?
last time can view any website, but now every website also cannot view?

Never heard of that one before.

Is your OS and Browser updated to the fullest??

okboy said:
why my internet explorer cannot view source?
last time can view any website, but now every website also cannot view?

At some libraries, they have a special modified browsers based on IE, that limit the user to certain menu options. I know at my local library, the 'View Source' option has been taken out on ALL their PCs.

Hmmm. I guess it wouldn't be too hard to do that to a browser, now that i think about it.

I had this same problem a while ago... try clearing out your temp files. In IE, go to Tools > Internet Options. Under the Temporary Internet Files heading, click Delete Files. Should do the trick.

Hope this helped. :)

Emily you amaze me, how are you old enough to remember AC DC? LOL...

Clearin' out your TIF can do wonders fer ya... it's surprising how many people don't even know how or why it should be done.

Emily said:
Lol, who doesn't remember AC/DC? :p

Well you just happen to be one smart teenage kid :) .... I betchya if i asked your schoolmates, 1/2 of them wouldn't even know who they were. I just made the comment cuz it's so surprising to find a teenager who's into AC/DC considering all the other crappy bands that are out there today.

No way. :p Most teenagers have at least heard of AC/DC. (Not many listen to them though.) Gotta agree about how crappy today's bands are though... :confused:

I realized we've veered off topic a little bit but since we're talking Emily, I'd like to ask yoiu how you got so interested with comptuers at an early age. Especially given the fact that most girls your age do not get into this stuff... i wonder how you developed your interest.

Actually, i'm very interested in learning about VB script or something to learn at home besides just crashin on the couch watching the boob-tube. Is it easy to learn vb script?

(okboy, i didn't mean to hi-jack your thread... no offense. Since you're question has already been answered i was hoping you didn't mind).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom