Demonoid Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
demonoid is da shiznit. stop h8ting. no false torrents or viruses. we keep the rarest of the rare material on there. I have a lot or rare stuff. check the space giants out

Demonoid does not striclty enforce their rules. Plus, their tracker is outrageously easy to fool. I actually have to go OUT OF MY WAY for it to count -any- seeding or leeching...

*Invite ent to JohnnyBoy2100

Generally, though, people should not be so stingy about invites. It took me about 2 months to get into demonoid- and whoever dissed it...demonoid is the king of all trackers...THE KING...

If you ever have trouble getting an invite, and If you use utorrent, go to Help -> Show Statistics and post a screenshot of that and you'll get more invites. Gotten invites to quite a few communities posting that- because short of photoshopping it, its hard to rig it.

Wow, wow, wow...stop disrespecting demonoid...

It kicks all public tracker's asses...

No viruses. Ever. Never seen one on demonoid.

No false content. I've never seen that, either.

Comments are legit by legit users. Unlike many torrent sites.

Everything hits demonoid first.

All torrents are seed, for a long time.

You know its safe.

You can find pretty much anything.

Demonoid is the only tracker I've needed since I got invited there...

Wow, wow, wow...stop disrespecting demonoid...

It kicks all public tracker's asses...

No viruses. Ever. Never seen one on demonoid.

No false content. I've never seen that, either.

Comments are legit by legit users. Unlike many torrent sites.

Everything hits demonoid first.

All torrents are seed, for a long time.

You know its safe.

You can find pretty much anything.

Demonoid is the only tracker I've needed since I got invited there...

you explained it better than me

Demonoid is one of the best ones out there... It's usually the first place I look for stuff, and then I go to the public ones (Btmon and Torrentz are my main ones, since they're just indexing sites).

@Vernon
A bit of scary news appeared at ZDnet yesterday. We all know MPAA are little stupid sometimes but they take their job seriously and they still have a lot of power and manners how to achieve their goals. TorrentSpy, a popular BitTorrent search engine, was ordered on May 29 by a federal judge in the Central District of California in Los Angeles to create logs detailing users' activities on the site. TorrentSpy has promised in its privacy policy never to track visitors without their consent. “It is likely that TorrentSpy would turn off access to the U.S. before tracking its users,” Rothken said. “If this order were allowed to stand, it would mean that Web sites can be required by discovery judges to track what their users do even if their privacy policy says otherwise.”

This is believed to be the first time a judge has ordered a defendant to log visitor activity and then hand over the information to the plaintiff. Many Web companies keep visitor logs, which can include Internet Protocol addresses, as well as other information. Some choose not to record this data, including EFF, von Lohmann said. The TorrentSpy homepage ic currently displaying a brief message about current events and informs about the state of actual monitoring:

While we use Google Analytics for website statistics, TorrentSpy servers have never tracked your IP Address, the searches you make, or how you use the site. We are dedicated to your privacy and we are fighting for your rights.

It will be interesting to see how will this case end - I know many admins of torrent sites around the world and failure (for TorrentSpy) could mean a lot of troubles, as MPAA could easily continue in similar activities with other torrent websites. The main problem of TorrentSpy is it was hosted in the States for a long time (currently in Holland), and so it became way more vulnerable to American law and institutions. The site is topping almost 1 million visitors a day with more than 16% from United States, so this decision would probably have serious consequences.
Original Source
TorrentSpy ordered to start tracking visitors | CNET News.com

can some1 issue me an invitation... because i just realized that i missed registration day was this friday... and since school starts soon (monday)... theres absolutely no way.. i can't get a chance to get an invite.... too much studying :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom