TV RF Modulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sodaen

In Runtime
I have two items I wish to hook together:
A. Local Cable TV
B. Computer

I need to know of a device which will take the data from one device, keep it (without switching back and forth), while adding a channel of another device. I am aware of how to connect a computer to a TV using a S-Video to Coaxial converter, however I am unable to track a device that would allow me to combine the two on one single wiring scheme.

Please, it is imperative, if you know, or can research this and find a way for me to do this, such a device like what a cable provider would use, please inform me immediately, thank you very much!

What exactly are you trying to do? Watch TV on your computer? Record TV on your hard drive? I have an RF modulator that I got at Radio Shack if that's what you are talking about.

What I'm trying to do good Dave, you see I have a client who desires to hook up a computer channel which will show corporation-relative programming in each room of the facility. The job is worth a lot of money and having a 2nd wiring scheme would cost me a lot and seriously reduce my profit.

So you see, this would be the difference of a lot of money, A LOT.

As well, you see I can not run it all over the one line because in the break room they desire to have normal cable and it would have to be either one or the other without this device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom