Building a New Gaming PC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha at least mines got 4400 vernong! :D Well I'm guessing it's my CPU. If I can OC it to at least 3GHz+ I'll probably get around 6k. With a better mobo, probably a few hundred, ANOTHER STICK OF RAM! [URGH! MY DAD RETURNED THE OTHER ONE BECAUSE OF NO MIR].. yeah, I'm just thinking that my CPU is messed up as in not at the speed requirements for the stupid CPU test!.. my VGA seems fine.. I guess, 630/770? If it goes unstable, is that because of the motherboard?

No. But the fact that its ECS means that the same config on a different board will perform faster.

lol ok... make a new thread called.. "why is my PC only getting a 4400 in 3dmark06" and have we can talk there... cuz we're gonna get in trouble for thread-jacking

Well my FPS for Return to Proxycon is about 50~60FPS. Firefly Forest = 30-40FPS. CPU Test 1 and 2 = I don't want to even tell you guys. JK, 0~3 FPS. Then Canon Ride = 20~30FPS. Snow thingy : 30~40FPS.

Well my FPS for Return to Proxycon is about 50~60FPS. Firefly Forest = 30-40FPS. CPU Test 1 and 2 = I don't want to even tell you guys. JK, 0~3 FPS. Then Canon Ride = 20~30FPS. Snow thingy : 30~40FPS.

..... wtf.... even an e6320 at stock would do better... might wanna look into RMA'ing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom