Prices for LCD Monitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkey

In Runtime
Here my dilemma... currently I have a 19" flat panel, but I want a 22" for dual displays. Should I wait till Blackfriday to get one, or do you think the prices will go down in a couple of months ?

Prices don't really change much for LCD monitors, but Black Friday might have some awesome deals. Then it would depend if you have the patience to wait. Dual screen isn't a need, so I suggest you wait.

Well i got a 22 widescreen that i just cant get enough of, its the samsung 226bw. I got it for 300, and it has 2ms response (best for gaming, to stop ghosting) 1000:1 contrast (amazing) the only bad thing is if you have a totally black screen there is a tiny bit of bleedthrough, but unless your watching movies all the time in the dark and hate it, youll probally not mind (i dont)
good luck on prices and chooseing

yea, I know dualing isn't a need.... Its just a want of mine, more of a craving... really I just want a 22" but i figure if i have my 22 and 19" might as well..

i had the same problem as you. I was looking at the same monitor that taintedplay has (226bw) for a while. i was all set to buy it, then samsung decided to come out with the 216BW. It's a 21.6" widescreen monitor, same design as the 226BW, but about $60 cheaper. And let me tell you, it's an awesome monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom