Whos still waiting for the q6600?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabb

gone
Just wondering...cause I sure am :( Ive been calling Frys for the last 2 weeks and all they had was 27 q6600 B3s 2 weeks ago but now all they have is 8 q6600 open box B3s, and they say their bound to get new shipments in at any time ( hopefully these new shipments will be g0 ).

An alternate plan of mine was to order from tank guys ( only place to order that guarentees g0 ) but they don't give a shipping date and the item is backordered.

The prices are dropping fast on Zipzoomfly and newegg ( as low as 285 now ), but I can't take the risk if its B3 or not since I purposly believe people write BS reviews like on newegg "order now and for sure you will get a g0!".

Don't suggest I just get a B3, cause surely I haven't waited THIS long to get a B3.

I got all my other parts and even installed the drives in my empty case :(

Just wondering...cause I sure am :( Ive been calling Frys for the last 2 weeks and all they had was 27 q6600 B3s 2 weeks ago but now all they have is 8 q6600 open box B3s, and they say their bound to get new shipments in at any time ( hopefully these new shipments will be g0 ).

An alternate plan of mine was to order from tank guys ( only place to order that guarentees g0 ) but they don't give a shipping date and the item is backordered.

The prices are dropping fast on Zipzoomfly and newegg ( as low as 285 now ), but I can't take the risk if its B3 or not since I purposly believe people write BS reviews like on newegg "order now and for sure you will get a g0!".

Don't suggest I just get a B3, cause surely I haven't waited THIS long to get a B3.

I got all my other parts and even installed the drives in my empty case :(

buy it from tankguys....

Haha Gabb. Yeah, just go with vernong1992's suggestion, even though you said,"An alternate plan of mine was to order from tank guys ( only place to order that guarantees g0 ) but they don't give a shipping date and the item is back-ordered."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom