Vista SP1 leaked to the internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Well it is that time of day again. Here with some breaking news for you. Vista SP1 has leaked to the internet.

Soem info on this. It is just like the Betas were. It is a 3.26 ISO Img. It is the Vista installer with the SP already installed. It is not just the service pack.

Also it is timebombed. Set to go off before April of 08 from what i gather in the EULA. I dont know if there is a special serial. I have hesistated to use my serial and see if it will activate.:laughing:

No Vista SP1 isnt supposed to be released till sometime next year. This is a Alpha build.

already got it like a week ago, on presite, also it is alpha which isnt even beta yet, so i installed it on some p4 machine,its working fine atm by the way

Yes it is faster and uses less resources. That is jsut from a fresh install. Having only loaded a couple of applicaitons i have seen the perofrmace has been stepped up quite a bit.

TheEnd...it mayb e a alpha but still...It is basically what Vista should haev been upon its release.

Theme : Windows Vista Basic, Why didn't they you it to AERO?
ANyway, downloading it right now. 11 minutes left 60% finished.

Theme : Windows Vista Basic, you must be kidding! WHy didn't they turn it to AERO?

More like why dont you ask if Aero is still available???

Aero is still there. I had it turned off at that time to test out some performance comparissons.

So now here you go. A Pic of Vista SP1 WITH AERO. Next time please jsut ask and dont assume that the aero theme isnt there.

693745.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom