Lost my XP MCE disk....Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there ever a problem with someone learning?

Nah it's cool man. Everyone's been at the point where they didn't know about something and had to learn it. It's just surprising to us that you as a computer shop owner have never heard of torrents or .rar files, as they are pretty commonplace things in computers these days. No worries though mate, keep asking if you have more questions. Everyone's here to help. :D

Nah it's cool man. Everyone's been at the point where they didn't know about something and had to learn it. It's just surprising to us that you as a computer shop owner have never heard of torrents or .rar files, as they are pretty commonplace things in computers these days. No worries though mate, keep asking if you have more questions. Everyone's here to help. :D

Ya, thanks man. Even the most advanced Tech (Not Me) has to ask questions that may seem common knowledge for others... I never had to deal with the things I have asked for... Torrents I think are going to come in handy though... New world to me... Thanks again!

Derek

Is there ever a problem with someone learning?

No but with todays age of the internet where Google, Ask, Yahoo, Live Search among other things why would you ask a question like that?

Also as Tadow said. Being a shop owner you should at least know about rar's. They are very common now. They are even more common than .zip files.

Torrents i can understand. That was fun even for me to learn. ISO's and slipstreaming is even more fun. But somethign as basic as rar does scare me a bit. Espically asking what it can be installed with.:p

Remember Google is your friend.

Got license number? Call up Microsoft and tell them to send you another one. I've heard they give out free disc.

hey sorry for nosing my way in but do they actually send you a cd if you have a valid sticker?- and if so, where do i go to ask? (email, phone etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom