Financial Support?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackhawk13

In Runtime
Hey everyone. I notice around the boards that a lot of people have completely pimped out systems (Q6600's and 8800GTS's with $200 PSU's powering them). So I got a little curious. How do YOU support your system? I'm assuming by the cost of these, that most people around these boards have been out of school for a few years, and are starting off into their careers. I'm 18, so most of my money is dished out to college. But after college I plan to invest quite heavily into some systems. So how do you support yours?

For me i just piece things together, as you have an extra hundred bucks you throw it into your system, instead of a movie or whatever, you know what i mean.

Hello,

Perhaps this should be in off topic :umm:

If you don't mind me asking, do you have a job?

I don't have a powerful system, but I do have a laptop which I bought when I was in college, using money I earned through working. It was very helpful to use during my studies. Here in the UK, I attended a 'Sixth-Form College', which requires no tuition fee.

I don't have a job, but to get the money for my systems, I just had to sell my old junk. Or I just repair the computers of my family and friends, for a little fee.

I work at RadioShack =P.

I haven't built my system yet, but I'm going to be soon I think. Got enough money saved up so I have some spare afterwards to pay for my car insurance/cell phone/gas xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom