Gonna buy a new case becuase I CAN...not to sure what to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I think the Apollo, looks way better than that Sunbeam Samurai.

actually ur right... but i prefer the coolermaster centurion 534 over both... anyways... just watch out on the NZXT Apollo... reviews say that some got silver....

Those huge fans, give a lot of airflow. Now I have 3 x 140mm fans. Front intake, rear exhaust, and one for either the side intake, or CPU cooler. And they're surprisingly very quiet.

Yea If i needed better cooling I would probably get one...I'm kind of sold on the Apollo though because newegg has a 20 bucks MIR with it and I think I will have my dad give me 20 bucks to help pay and tell him he can have the MIR when it comes heh

I need a side panel window heh...i just spent hours and hours making the inside of my case nice with glowing green cables and whatnot.
drill1.jpg
+
jigsaw.jpg
+
steelfile.jpg
+
perspex-1.jpg
+
rivets.jpg
= case window

For the love of god lol, don't get these freakishly ugly cases that scream LOOK AT ME LOL I SPEND ALL MY TIME PLAYING GAMES!!!1!!!!1!1!!1!!!11

Windows are ok.... if they're done right.. like on a Lian-Li or something, check out some of those, they look NICE with or without windows.. An Apollo or sunbeam or something is just LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom