If i overcloked...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol...same here. How much juice did you have to push, to get it to boot that high?

i really honestly don't know what is being pushed through it because the DS3R just picks the voltage that it runs best at....for example I have 520 FSB right now and i have the Vcore set to 1.45 but it CPU-Z always says it stays at 1.39...which makes has to be right since it never goes past like 50 on loads...these boards are just incredible

300mhz is puny

I got a 1Ghz overclock on my Pentium 4 520 (2.8 to 3.8ghz). But if you bought your PC from a company such as HP/Dell/Compaq you won't be able to overclock your hardware.

1-2GHZ! wow.....i really want to try that. Probably wont go past 1.2Ghz though.

and nope the computer is built from scratch. So im guessing i can try all this then.
By the way, are there any tutorials regarding CPU clocking (something other than the one on the forum?)

1-2GHZ! wow.....i really want to try that. Probably wont go past 1.2Ghz though.

and nope the computer is built from scratch. So im guessing i can try all this then.
By the way, are there any tutorials regarding CPU clocking (something other than the one on the forum?)

This is the first overclocking guide, I've learned from, and it's helped me so much:
Overclocking Guide - MajorGeeks Support Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom