Thank you tech-forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OnlyCurious

Daemon Poster
Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me build my new system. I went from a 1.83ghz Yonah to a 2.66ghz Conroe (yeah, yeah, I know I can't compare laptops to desktops... lol).... and my new system with the Conroe is RIDICULOUSLY FAST. I couldn't imagine how fast it would be if I overclocked it.

And to those of you who have never built a computer: BUILD IT, it's EASY.

I'll enjoy my new rig the way it is now, overclocking will be done soon enough. :p

Just wanted to thank everyone who helped me build my new system. I went from a 1.83ghz Yonah to a 2.66ghz Conroe.... and my new system with the Conroe is RIDICULOUSLY FAST. I couldn't imagine how fast it would be if I overclocked it.

And to those of you who have never built a computer: BUILD IT, it's EASY.

I'll enjoy my new rig the way it is now, overclocking will be done soon enough. :p

lol congrats... i wanna build so bad.... for me the hardest part of the process is mounting it on the case, and avoiding the mobo from touching the case, and the standoffs.... those for me are the hard parts...

lol congrats... i wanna build so bad.... for me the hardest part of the process is mounting it on the case, and avoiding the mobo from touching the case, and the standoffs.... those for me are the hard parts...

For me, the hardest part is getting funds and waiting for it to arrive. =D

Centurion 5 is pretty freakin huge.... I had no problems avoiding the case when inserting the mobo... the hardest part was removing the cooler form CPU 2 times.... and removing the thermal paste and reapplying it. That was some scary shiet.... LOL

I'm glad that it all worked out. Tech Forums doesn't get that much traffic anymore, and the few that come by is very meaningful. Remember to come back for all your computer problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom