is this a good affordable future proof option??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realize I was off-topic posting that, by the way, but b1gapl's opinion on mobo's is so much better than mine that I won't even try to offer one once he's spoken. ;)

yup, i almost got it for free, i just had to pay 15 $ shipping. and i received my rebate 2 days ago of 90$ :) thats the money i am gonna spend on a new mobo.

lucky.....but some ppl got free shipping too... (atleast my friend did)

really, well 15 $ is not that bad for this case, its pretty good, not the best but i like it. and since i paid 15$ for it, i appreciate it more than if i got it for free.

"i don't know what happened.... i was looking at the case for fun... and i noticed that they had a 90$ rebate and it has free shipping?? If this is a newegg glitch.. lets take advantage of it, and buy it ASAP, and if i don't like it, to eBay!!"

thats a direct quote of what my friend said...

"i don't know what happened.... i was looking at the case for fun... and i noticed that they had a 90$ rebate and it has free shipping?? If this is a newegg glitch.. lets take advantage of it, and buy it ASAP, and if i don't like it, to eBay!!"

thats a direct quote of what my friend said...
well thats exactly what i thought to myself too, without the shipping of course. but then i opened it, and i like it. dont know how its gonna perform, coz i havent used it, but if i dont like it, then its going on ebay, and i'll buy a cooler master centurion, or save of for the Lexa Blackline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom