XP SP3 leaked to internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
org or net?

there seems to be two on Google, and i really don't wanna risk hitting a phisher....

Ummm..object desktop is $50 the first year, and $35 each year you want updates.

That is outrageously expensive in my opinion.

I have been using ObjectDesktop for over 4 years now. I bought it back when it was just $30 and i still only pay that.

Its a nice program: Its not worth $50, then $35 a year, though...

After 10 years you'll have dropped $400 on a skinning program.

Plus, I'm not sure if I like Astonshell better. I've used litestep for a while now just because its so easy to customize.

With the new WB6 and skinstuido 6 that they release it is real easy to customize skins. The skin i use is a mix of 4 skins. ;)

If you need a torrent for this...PM me i will send you one. I have it uploading now. Or check out msbetas.org for more info.

You pay to change the colors of little bars? I have heard some ridiculous things but.... What?!

It doesnt jsut change the color of the bars. It skins the whole OS. All the windows, start menu, everything. :p

It IS neat, but not $50 neat. I ran the trial version for a while. I just reinstalled it after 30 days.

Aston Shell is very neat, too.

Litestep is a free alternative.

Though...in Linux...there are 100% free alternatives that kick Windowblind's *** up and down the court before using its arms to hit itself. My linux pcs look much better than my windows pc does with any skin I've seen yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom