Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

Here goes:

img0009jp3.jpg

I would say 7.5/10. IDE and power cables you can move them to the other side, because you have that wide open spot next to your 5.25" bay.

Well, that huge bundle of wire coming out from the PSU can be tucked to the other side of your case. Then you can start separating the wires that you need and don't need and zip tie them to the holes on your motherboard tray. The IDE that is going from your Optical Drive can go behind the motherboard tray, and it can come through the front panel near your intake fan. Same with the HDD IDE cable if it's long enough. Also your HDD LED, power switch, reset switch, USB cable, and the 3pin fan connector can go through that bottom hole on the motherboard tray so it will look a bit cleaner on the bottom.

Looking towards the front panel, the side panel on your right. You tuck the huge bundle of wires you got right there, on the RIGHT side panel.

I must be a ****** but there isn't space there. The 5.25" is almost wall to wall.

Well guys after 2 days of pain and suffer i finally got my my new motherboard, zalman and PSU installed. I think i did a good on wires, but i can improve.

Back
Top Bottom