XP SP3 leaked to internet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Makaveli,

How is it working so far? This is not beta right?

Where are you guys finding it?
It is alright. I had a issue with my Security Suite not being SP3 compatable but i jsut installed Avast and Comodo and it works just fine. I have not noticed any major updates jsut yet.

where are u finding this... i just did windows update.... and no luck... and how did u do Windows Aero on XP?
I found it thru WinBeta at first. I am trying to fix my router to allow me to create a torrent for this as well.;) Also that is WB6 Beta installed and running on my machine. It is very nice.

VTP or WindowsBlinds, but don't do it. It eats up alot of memory for the XP system.

You couldnt be more wrong. Windowsblinds jsut replaces teh UXTheme.dll upon startup and uses absolutely no resources. Has since version 5 was released. Please stop telling people it is a resouce hog when for a fact it isnt even on the Task Manager.

^ so no hopes on it running on my system..... lol...

EDIT a bit late on me...

vernong you could run it easily. It doesnt use anything. It just replaces the theme file upon startup. ;)

Believe me the best $30 i spent lately.

vernong you could run it easily. It doesnt use anything. It just replaces the theme file upon startup. ;)

Believe me the best $30 i spent lately.

sweet... i already did that manually... but ok... now its a matter of go and buying WindowsBlinds, its 20$ right? and thats not monthly right? if so.. its so mine!!!

I bought the OdbjectDesktop which has many more apps. That was $30 for me since it was just a renewal. But Windwosblinds is just a $20 fee once a year.

I bought the OdbjectDesktop which has many more apps. That was $30 for me since it was just a renewal. But Windwosblinds is just a $20 fee once a year.

time to get it the "other" way, if ya know what i mean ;)

but i'm gonna get SP3 now... its on WinBeta right?

You mean you paid for it?
Yes i paid for my ObjectDesktop subscription. That is how i can use WB6 already even though it is in Beta.

This way i dont have to find a creack or anything and can run it with no issues.:laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom