Rate the Wire Management Above You!

Re: Rate the Wiremanagement above you!

What? Don't like electrical tape? Hahaha... but seriously I don't even know how I could make it much better, all of the wires are very tight, I can't tuck them anywhere.

P8080191.jpg

I know it's definately not the best, but it is much improved from when I started. (Which I forgot to take a before picture :mad: )

Anyway, I know the gray clips look a little tacky, but they hold tons better than electrical tape, which I think would eventually lose it's stickiness over time due to the heat.

I really didn't want to take my mobo out and mess with putting the cables behind it, so this is really the best i think I can do. Not really too worried about the bottom, as you can't see it with the side panel on.

9/10, there are a couple stray wires at the top, one can be popped (black) in the clip, and the other can be hidden behind the main loom(red).

come on, any one else? there is almost there pages, there should be more pics than this!

(even still, im happy i got dsl, i cant imagine what this thread would be like on dial up)

and ooh i know how to get a 10....but then i would probably get a 20, NO WIRES!!!! lol pc wouldn't turn on tho, point of this is to have a completely tidy pc and still have it run.

wonder when we will get a 10? i cant get mine any better unless i were to completely assassinate my new case with holes. (or tape, but that would make it look worse. sleeving, thats what we all need. newegg should have a give away of that stuff)

well he probably got specality stuff like a 4ft long sata cable, 2ft psu extention cable, sleeving kits, efc...

if i had that stuff, I would run my 24pin behind my mobotray to get rid of the big loom, and then I would take off my top ports, and just put them in my parts box (which im thinking about doing, i never use them anyways), then the last thing, I would have to cut a 2" *2" hole right below the bottom right corner of my motherboard and run my sata cable, and front panel cables thru it, I mean the cables for this case to reach the front panel can almost touch my psu!. If i wanted to, I could break out my soldering iorn, and some speaker wire, and a hoard load of hot glue, and make one, but none of that stuff I have right now.

Agreed, the angle of the pic is a little weird. From what I see it looks very nice though.

Back
Top Bottom