Techist - Tech Forum - View Single Post - On board sound or PCI card?

Click Here to Login
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2007, 09:41 PM   #63 (permalink)
Gabb
gone

Send a message via AIM to Gabb
Default Re: On board sound or PCI card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefcake View Post
Like no other place has good weather and good land at no where near the price, population, and politics of California California and "best" shouldn't be used too much in the same sentence, unless you're talking about "US target for North Korean nuclear attack" (just leeching off another member's post lol )

As far as I know X-Fi is a pretty mediocre card when it comes to music, but I can live with mediocre when I enjoy onboard just fine
LOL target for North Korean Nuclear attack? Wow never heard that one before, seems like your reaching far to come up with negatives, might want to go buy a huge underground shelter in Kansas or whereever you live and spend the rest of your life cowering in fear of a nuclear attack.

BTW did you ever even own a X-Fi card? I for one have an X-Fi card, a SoundBlaster Audigy 2 card, and have a computer using intergrated sound, and lemme just say sound card sound are light years beyond mobo sound. Just read reviews on the X-Fi cards concerning "music". If your going to build a decent gaming system, then don't skip out on the sound ( one of the important aspects of gaming itself ), spend the 50 for decent logitech speakers and another 50 for an X-Fi Xtreme Gamer card.
X-Fi Xtreme Gamer card, Logitech G5 series 2
Corsair K90 keyboard, Dell 24" U2412M monitor

Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.