Direct X 10 for windows XP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
will there ever be a version on Xp or any other operating system.

There are a lot of rumers--- looking for some truth.

From what I heard, there is a group working on a DX10 emulator for XP. But you won't see a DX10 coming from MS, for XP. DX10 was only suppose to be for Vista.

According to my source, (Just ask and ill tell you where u can find him) Ms has already released DX10 beta for XP, to him..

From what I heard, there is a group working on a DX10 emulator for XP. But you won't see a DX10 coming from MS, for XP. DX10 was only suppose to be for Vista.

correct... but looks like i won't be getting that... i'll just have to "occupy" a copy of Vista, and get dx 10.1 :)

Anyone with a slight amount of economics knowledge knows that it would be stupid for Microsoft to release any DX10 support for Xp. Why would a company like microsoft under cut its own profits by taking away a key selling point from vista, and giving it to an already hugely installed user base?

Sigh

Anyone with a slight amount of economics knowledge knows that it would be stupid for Microsoft to release any DX10 support for Xp. Why would a company like microsoft under cut its own profits by taking away a key selling point from vista, and giving it to an already hugely installed user base?

Sigh

yes... the only reason most gamers want Vista is for the dx10, and we know Microsoft was evil enough to just make dx 10 Vista Exclusive, and this one feature attracted some gamers to Vista....... (but to them its all about the cash, burn in anti-heaven Microsoft Staff.....)

there are 2 groups atm i think that are working on porting DX10 to XP. Falling leaf systems has gotten DX10 demos to work in XP on legacy hardware and it looks like they will be able to get the games working eventually.

Im pretty sure Microsoft wont release it to xp but was wondering if moders or other companys might be able to duplicate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom