recent problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

san21893

Uber Sanoob Techie
well i've started o/c on my system, my cpu ran orthos stable at 3.01 ghz but as soon as i go higher, i get frequent bsod's and whenever i play css, it encounters a problem and needs to close after 2 mins in, any ideas?

If your CPU speed is stable at 3.0GHz and when you try to OC more and it's unstable then just stop OCing. Yes OCing can be fun, but there's always a point you'll have to stop once you system can't handle it anymore.

If your CPU speed is stable at 3.0GHz and when you try to OC more and it's unstable then just stop OCing. Yes OCing can be fun, but there's always a point you'll have to stop once you system can't handle it anymore.

But i dont get it, i have a tuniq tower and the e6750 is stock at 2.66ghz, i idle at 23 degrees.

You might of just gotten a bad OC CPU.

Download speedfan and check your temps at load. Did you check if your RAM is limiting your OC? Also what is the voltage applied to the CPU? You'd need to apply more and more voltage to get a higher overclock, but eventually you will have to stop as it'll get the CPU too hot.

Well for the heck of it, i lowered it to 2.8 ghz seems like everything is working fine, i had all vcore on stock. I could raise it, but im pretty sure it was the memory timings, by having loose timings does that mean that ure ram will be not as good to make ure cpu better?

And i doubt theres ANY way an e6750 can stop at 3.0ghz, seeing from the reason everyone bought it, for its o/c along w/ a p35.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom