The P-35 DS3R New system build thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
just built last week , corsair 520 , e675, gigabyte p35, 2 gig crucial ballistic 8800gts 320 mb, seagate barracuda 320 gb,coolermaster centurion, arctic cooler 7, about to start overclocking havent dont it yet.

it may not be the DVI port if the monitor won't turn on....somehow I fried my first DS3R so I had to RMA it for a new one.

Nah its most definately the monitor, because i have it hooked up through the dvi port of the video card using a dvi>vga adapter and the monitor comes on. I just cant get the dvi port on the monitor to work.

What I don't like about the P35-DS3R is that there is no IEEE 1394 connector (correct me if I'm wrong). I can't find the spot to plug in my case's 1394 plug.

I just hooked up everythin onto my DS3R, the only thing is i dont got the ddr2 ram :( ima have to wait a few more days till i get them

I just hooked up everythin onto my DS3R, the only thing is i dont got the ddr2 ram :( ima have to wait a few more days till i get them

well not having ram is better then not having the processor :( still waiting on frys to get g0, if they dont get it by the 10th ill prob order from tankguys

I pre-ordered from tankguys, and they just got a shipment of G0s that will fulfill all the pre-orders. They will ship on the 13th.

Whats so special about G0s? what does it do? i got a e6750 but how do i tell if it has G0 stepping?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom