Going to try overclocking

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you change your FSB to? Open up your CPUZ check that everything comes up right in there. Check your temps, you want to be in the range of 30-40 idle and shouldn't get higher than 50 on full load running orthos (hopefully around 45). Are you using the stock Intel Heat sink or an after market?

im using arctic cooler 7. im gunna get cpuz right now because on everest it stil shows me running at 2.66 ghz but i changed fsb to 400 so i should be running at 3.2

Which section are you looking under. In the left column, either under the motherboard or cpu there should be something that says overclocking, click that, then find the cpu in the right side. It should say the original speed then what it is over clocked to. If its still 2.66 in everest and CPUZ, got back into your the BIOS and check the settings (make sure you did save and exit right).

Again I don't have the program in front of me right now cause I'm not at my pc, but just go down the tabs on the left wide (expand the listing) and you'll find the sensor and overclock. Its in one of the top ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom