NEED HELP With New PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you really wanted to save money in the CPU area, I would go for an AMD AM2 64 X2 6000+ or whichever is the highest now. You won't see any realtime performance differences between them and the way more expensive intel chips (unless you benchmark).

But 6000+ consume a lot more power, and it doesn't overlcock as good as core 2 duo

I recommend E6750 because it is only $40 more than 6000+

Or he could get E6550 if he want to save more money

Either get E6750 or Q6600

There is no reason to get E6850 when you can get a quad core processor for the same price. The quad core would destroy dual core in multi-tasking and multi-threaded applications, and it is more future proof

Ok i dont know about computer that much so pls advise me:

what the difference between E6750 between Q6600 in performance view, which one much fast?

and about motherboard between GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R, GIGABYTE GA-P35-DQ6, ASUS P5K-E WIFI and ASUS P5K Deluxe. i want good, fast and stable performance because i use it to play high graphic computer game

TIA

rommy_tqt said:
Ok i dont know about computer that much so pls advise me:

what the difference between E6750 between Q6600 in performance view, which one much fast?

and about motherboard between GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3R, GIGABYTE GA-P35-DQ6, ASUS P5K-E WIFI and ASUS P5K Deluxe. i want good, fast and stable performance because i use it to play high graphic computer game

TIA

The Q6600 is much more powerful than the E6750, because it's basically like two dual core processors.

About the motherboards, it depends on how much you want to spend. The best out of those choices IMO, is the P5K Deluxe.

Tia? It's nice to see girl techies once in a while.

with the cpus the main difference is that the e6850 is clocked higher then the e6750 with can be reached by overclocking very easily so the e6750 is the better choice. im not too sure bout wat the multiplyers are set at coz i forgot but that does not really matter since they are locked anyway so u can reach the same settings the e6850 has or go alot further.

the brands for video cards not NOT make any peformance difference, the only things to consider there are warranty and services/support etc..

the 320mb gts is a much better choice since the 640mb only has a very slight performace increase which is no way worth the extra cash, even at high resolutions.

with the p5k i think the normal version would do fine i think the other one by sounds of name has wifi attatchment and prob some extra features that u prob dun need. the p5k is actually a great mobo but u could also consider a gigabyte ds3r.

u mean locked... both multipliers are locked...

I don't know if I'm right about this but this so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but the multiplier for the E6750 is set at 8.

^ time to check the Toms Hardware CPU charts:

we need e6750 and e6850's right?
e6850 is 9x
e6750 is 8x

what you guys think between GIGABYTE GA-P35-DQ6, ASUS P5K-E WIFI and ASUS P5K Deluxe. for the cost its fine as long as the performace is good.

TIA

I've heard good things from both the DQ6 and P5K Deluxe. But I've heard the P5K Deluxe is the best for overclocking the Q6600. Plus it's cheaper than the DQ6. Well, not that much cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom