Fully Optimized
Hey guys,
Well I currently have

C2D E6300
Zalman CNPS9500 LED
Asus P5B- Deluxe
X1900XT
Antec 500W

I connected every PS cable i need for the fans , connected everything to the board. The computer fans work and i hear the GPU fan but the BIOS doesn't come up...

Guys PLEASE HELP

Well I know something
My X1900Xt is showing a red light, although the PSU is connected to it , which theres a power error....

Well I switched back to my Enermax 420W and I connect the motherboard and the CPU power and only the PCI- Express to my X1900XT and im getting the red light... What do you guys think?

Well what do you mean like the USB and all that?
Well I know for sure I have problem there because im supposed to get a beep from that error and im not!

No, like the power switch/reset etc. I've had problems in the past where if one of those isnt plugged in all the way, or reversed everything will power on, but not actually boot properly.

MAJOR UPDATE!!
The front panel USBeetches were causeing the shortage to the PCI Express Card, but there is one thing the ASUS led is red and it supposed to be blue when everything works properly ill format and repost after i do.

Hey Preacher! Safe flight back to Israel? :D Well what's the problem here? I read your last post and you said that the front panel USB was power sucking? Have you disconnected it yet and tried to reboot it? What PSU are you using right now? That Antec 500 Basiq you got in your sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom