Why do people frown upon older threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some old posts get bumped by the problem of votes not sticking to the topic they are posted with.
I'm working on that problem. But instead of replying to the wrong thread after voting, please go back to the thread and make your reply. That problem has me stumped at the moment.

I confess...sometimes...late at night...I dress up all in black, steal off to my computer...find the oldest threat I can and THEN...I bump it just to **** people off...
Confession....sometimes....late at night...I'm already in black and at my computer....I find the problem people and THEN....just give them infractions.... :p

Actually, I knew about the Autolock and was thinking about adding it. When it's added, it will probably only kick on when a thread is at least 6 months old, or maybe a year old. The reason for the delay and that long of time span is that we have some ongoing threads that I don't want to auto-close and then re-open.

I'll add it to my to-do and think about list, but it will probably be done later on.

Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom