Processor Fan Compatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
I compared the AC Freezer Pro 7 vs. the CoolWave 3. Both seem to have similar heat sink technology. The CoolWave 3 is rated at 2400 +- 10% and the AC Freezer Pro 7 is rated at 300 to 2500 RPM. Aside from RPM what's the major difference between these two processor fans that makes the AC Freezer Pro 7 superior to the CoolWave 3?

The AF7 Pro, has the MX-1 thermal pad, which is better than most of the thermal pastes available. And it has copper heatpipes, which does a very good job at cooling. It's recommended here, almost everyday, and most people here haven't heard of a Spire cooler before. The AF7 Pro also has been reviewed many times, and it's one of the best bang for you buck CPU cooler, since it's inexpensive, at an average price of $25.

The AF7 Pro, has the MX-1 thermal pad, which is better than most of the thermal paste available. And it has copper heatpipes, which does a very good job at cooling. It's recommended here, almost everyday, and most people here haven't heard of a Spire cooler before.

exactly.....the AF7 owns for the money.

The AF7 Pro, has the MX-1 thermal pad, which is better than most of the thermal pastes available. And it has copper heatpipes, which does a very good job at cooling. It's recommended here, almost everyday, and most people here haven't heard of a Spire cooler before. The AF7 Pro also has been reviewed many times, and it's one of the best bang for you buck CPU cooler, since it's inexpensive, at an average price of $25.

b1gapl knows what he is talking about. :happy:

agreed hands down.... u can't get such great cooling for the price......

btw if u look at svc.com.... its $20 or something like that

I trust b1gapl by this point, but asthetics are very important to me and I'm looking for a fan that I can connect a duct to so I can make the most of my processor exhaust fan. The AF7 doesn't appear to have one and, well, it's kinda ugly in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom